2014/2015 Portland New Year’s Eve Parties: Dancing, Champagne Toasts, Music, & More
We’re still a couple months out, but Portland New Year’s Eve parties are already coming in. Below is your first taste! Most parties sell out early, so start planning now.
In 2014, New Year’s Eve falls on a Wednesday, meaning many parties will happen the weekend before. You can get our iPhone/Android app here, which will have all our Portland New Year’s events on it.
Win Portland New Year’s Tickets: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top music and art venues in Portland. Join our newsletter if you like free stuff.
If you want your Portland New Year’s event(s) here, email info to pdxpipeline @ gmail dot com.
2014/2015 Portland New Year’s Eve Events
- December 31: New Year’s Eve Bash featuring The Scott Pemberton Trio @ The Goodfoot | Classic Rock, Jazz, Psychedelia
- December 31: New Year’s Eve InspireTruth | 2 Ballrooms, Multiple Stages, Interactive Environments, Dozen+ Acts, Drinks
- December 31: New Year’s Eve in Funklandia @ Crystal Ballroom | All Night Dance w/ The Motet + Polyrhythmics & DJ Weather (Win Tickets, $140)
- December 31: New Year’s Eve w/ Hot Tuna @ Aladdin Theater | Champagne Toast, Acoustic & Electric Blues, Jefferson Airplane Spinoff (Win Tickets, $160)
- December 31: New Year’s Eve Cuban Salsa Dance Party Spectacular w/ Melao De Cuba Orchestra | Champagne Toast, Dance Lesson
- December 31: Champagne Ball @ Portland Hilton & Executive Tower | 17 Bars, 2 Bands, 3 Dance Floors, Black Tie
Related Events & Info:
- Holiday Events: Portland Holiday Events: Shopping, Christmas, Buy Local & More
- All Month: Portland December Events Calendar
- Facebook: Facebook.com/PortlandNewYears
- Seattle: Check out the Seattle Pipeline for Seattle New Years Events
- Past Years: 2013 Events | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009
Our Portland Events App for PDX Pipeline is now available for iPhones, Android phones and iPads!
Now, you can have all of the great Portland New Years Events from our website in the palm of your hand when you’re out on the town.
Download the App for iPhone here
Download the App for Android here