2015 portland new years
There are many great places in Portland to New Year’s Eve dinner and New Year’s Day brunch! You can also get many great treats and champagne at Pix Patisserie (pictured above). Below are a few suggestions and you can find updates on our New Year’s Calendar here.
2015/2016 Portland New Year’s Eve Events, Parties, & Dinners
2015/2016 New Year’s Eve is coming up soon and we are already putting up many Portland parties, events, champagne toasts, and more. Below are eight great events to get you started. To get updates, come back and check out our New Year’s Eve calendar here.
2015/2016 Portland New Year’s Events
- December 31: InspireTruth New Year’s Eve Celebration @ Portland Art Museum | 2 Ballrooms, Multiple Stages, Interactive Environments, Dozen+ Acts, Drinks
- December 31: “Brew Year’s Eve” @ Aladdin Theater | w/ Appetite for Deception (Guns N’ Roses tribute), Motorbreath (Metallica Tribute), and Sacred Heart (Dio Tribute)
- December 31: Portland New Year’s Eve Governors Ball w/ with Patrick Lamb and Soul Vaccination @ The Sentinel Hotel | Champagne Toast, Two Floors, Gourmet Dinner & More!
- December 31: New Year’s Eve Celebration w/ Cooper Lynn Hayes, Tony Smiley + The Junebugs @ McMenamins Edgefield | Multiple Stages & Celebrations, Heated Tent, Overnight Packages
- December 31: A Very Special New Year’s Eve: The Helio Sequence with Wild Ones @ Revolution Hall | Indie Rock, Psychedelic, Folk, w/ Kyle Craft
- December 31: New Years Eve Celebration! @ Crystal Ballroom | Featuring Calexico, Blind Pilot, Ages and Afges + Champagne Toast
- December 31: Portland’s Most Famous New Year’s Eve Party: 2015 / 2016 Champagne Ball | 17 Bars, 2 Bands, 3 Dance Floors, Black Tie
- December 31: New Year’s Eve @ EastBurn | Music, Drinks + Champagne Toast! (more info)
Related Events & Info:
We’re still a couple months out, but Portland New Year’s Eve parties are already coming in. Below is your first taste! Most parties sell out early, so start planning now.
In 2014, New Year’s Eve falls on a Wednesday, meaning many parties will happen the weekend before. You can get our iPhone/Android app here, which will have all our Portland New Year’s events on it.
Win Portland New Year’s Tickets: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top music and art venues in Portland. Join our newsletter if you like free stuff.
If you want your Portland New Year’s event(s) here, email info to pdxpipeline @ gmail dot com.
2014/2015 Portland New Year’s Eve Events
- December 31: New Year’s Eve Bash featuring The Scott Pemberton Trio @ The Goodfoot | Classic Rock, Jazz, Psychedelia
- December 31: New Year’s Eve InspireTruth | 2 Ballrooms, Multiple Stages, Interactive Environments, Dozen+ Acts, Drinks
- December 31: New Year’s Eve in Funklandia @ Crystal Ballroom | All Night Dance w/ The Motet + Polyrhythmics & DJ Weather (Win Tickets, $140)
- December 31: New Year’s Eve w/ Hot Tuna @ Aladdin Theater | Champagne Toast, Acoustic & Electric Blues, Jefferson Airplane Spinoff (Win Tickets, $160)
- December 31: New Year’s Eve Cuban Salsa Dance Party Spectacular w/ Melao De Cuba Orchestra | Champagne Toast, Dance Lesson
- December 31: Champagne Ball @ Portland Hilton & Executive Tower | 17 Bars, 2 Bands, 3 Dance Floors, Black Tie