2016 portland new years events
2016 is nearly over and New Year’s Eve is just around the corner. Below is our HUGE list of Portland New Year’s Eve events, parties, champagne toasts, dinner, as well as New Year’s Day events. For updates, see our PDX Pipeline’s Portland New Year’s calendar here.
Related Events & Info
- Holiday Events: Portland Holiday Events: Shopping, Christmas, Buy Local & More
- All Month: Portland December Events Calendar
- Scavenger Hunt: Kick Off 2017 w/ Urban Adventure Quest’s Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure | Uncover Portland’s Hidden Mysteries (Win Tickets, $49)
- Car2Go: You Get a Car! And You Get a Car w/ Car2Go! | All The Benefits of Owning a Car Without the Responsibility! Sign Up Today for FREE
- Facebook: Facebook.com/PortlandNewYears
- Seattle: Seattle Pipeline’s New Years Calendar
2016/2017 Portland New Year’s Eve Events, Parties, & Dinners
New Year’s Eve is getting close and we have a LARGE list of Portland events, parties, dinners, champagne toasts, and more! For updates, check out our New Years calendar here.
2016/2017 Portland New Year’s Eve Events, Parties, & Dinners:
New Year’s Eve is this Thursday and here is your ultimate guide to Portland events including parties, places to eat dinner on NYE and brunch on New Year’s Day, shows, and more! You can find any additions and updates on our calendar here.
2015/2016 Portland New Year’s Eve Events, Parties, & Dinners
2015/2016 New Year’s Eve is coming up soon and we are already putting up many Portland parties, events, champagne toasts, and more. Below are eight great events to get you started. To get updates, come back and check out our New Year’s Eve calendar here.
2015/2016 Portland New Year’s Events
- December 31: InspireTruth New Year’s Eve Celebration @ Portland Art Museum | 2 Ballrooms, Multiple Stages, Interactive Environments, Dozen+ Acts, Drinks
- December 31: “Brew Year’s Eve” @ Aladdin Theater | w/ Appetite for Deception (Guns N’ Roses tribute), Motorbreath (Metallica Tribute), and Sacred Heart (Dio Tribute)
- December 31: Portland New Year’s Eve Governors Ball w/ with Patrick Lamb and Soul Vaccination @ The Sentinel Hotel | Champagne Toast, Two Floors, Gourmet Dinner & More!
- December 31: New Year’s Eve Celebration w/ Cooper Lynn Hayes, Tony Smiley + The Junebugs @ McMenamins Edgefield | Multiple Stages & Celebrations, Heated Tent, Overnight Packages
- December 31: A Very Special New Year’s Eve: The Helio Sequence with Wild Ones @ Revolution Hall | Indie Rock, Psychedelic, Folk, w/ Kyle Craft
- December 31: New Years Eve Celebration! @ Crystal Ballroom | Featuring Calexico, Blind Pilot, Ages and Afges + Champagne Toast
- December 31: Portland’s Most Famous New Year’s Eve Party: 2015 / 2016 Champagne Ball | 17 Bars, 2 Bands, 3 Dance Floors, Black Tie
- December 31: New Year’s Eve @ EastBurn | Music, Drinks + Champagne Toast! (more info)