2016 portland nye
2015/2016 New Year’s Eve is coming up soon and we are already putting up many Portland parties, events, champagne toasts, and more. Below are eight great events to get you started. To get updates, come back and check out our New Year’s Eve calendar here.
2015/2016 Portland New Year’s Events
- December 31: InspireTruth New Year’s Eve Celebration @ Portland Art Museum | 2 Ballrooms, Multiple Stages, Interactive Environments, Dozen+ Acts, Drinks
- December 31: “Brew Year’s Eve” @ Aladdin Theater | w/ Appetite for Deception (Guns N’ Roses tribute), Motorbreath (Metallica Tribute), and Sacred Heart (Dio Tribute)
- December 31: Portland New Year’s Eve Governors Ball w/ with Patrick Lamb and Soul Vaccination @ The Sentinel Hotel | Champagne Toast, Two Floors, Gourmet Dinner & More!
- December 31: New Year’s Eve Celebration w/ Cooper Lynn Hayes, Tony Smiley + The Junebugs @ McMenamins Edgefield | Multiple Stages & Celebrations, Heated Tent, Overnight Packages
- December 31: A Very Special New Year’s Eve: The Helio Sequence with Wild Ones @ Revolution Hall | Indie Rock, Psychedelic, Folk, w/ Kyle Craft
- December 31: New Years Eve Celebration! @ Crystal Ballroom | Featuring Calexico, Blind Pilot, Ages and Afges + Champagne Toast
- December 31: Portland’s Most Famous New Year’s Eve Party: 2015 / 2016 Champagne Ball | 17 Bars, 2 Bands, 3 Dance Floors, Black Tie
- December 31: New Year’s Eve @ EastBurn | Music, Drinks + Champagne Toast! (more info)